Payment and Security
You can book your flight easily and pay for it securely on the Air Dolomiti website with your credit card, via PayPal or SOFORT Banking.
We accept the following credit cards: American Express, Mastercard and Visa.
Service sales fees apply to all tickets purchased (excluding infants 0-2 years old).
The amount varies according to the channel used:
• Web Service Sales: €5 per leg, for each passenger, on flights managed by Air Dolomiti and Lufthansa, with exception for Munich-Milan Malpensa flights (€ 2,50 per leg for each passenger)
• Service-Sales Centre: €10 per leg for each passenger
Air Dolomiti L.A.R.E. S.p.A has adopted solutions guaranteeing transaction security in order to protect its customers. The security software (SSL) installed on its servers is a standard for the protection of commercial transactions. This software manages secure transactions from any PC with a browser without the need to download additional software, it guarantees the secure transmission of the personal data sent by Customers, including credit card numbers, names and addresses, and prevents such data from being read while being transmitted along the network.
This method therefore offers the maximum possible security in order to protect the purchases and privacy of Customers.
Recently, in order to make online bookings even more secure, Air Dolomiti upgraded to TLS (Transport Layer Security) 1.2 secured protocol.
In case you should have problems, a web browser update could be needed.
Below a list of not compatible or stable with TLS1.2 browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) desktop version 8 and below
- Mozilla Firefox 22 and below
- Google Chrome 21 and below
- Google Android OS Browser: Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) and below
- Apple Safari: Desktop Safari versions 6 and below for OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) and below versions
- Mobile Safari per iOS 4 and below versions
Air Dolomiti has implemented security purchase protocols “verified by Visa” and “Securcode by MasterCard” for all the payments that use these circuits.
You protect your card transaction by the addition of a personal password (SecureCode) or a transaction authorisation number sent to your mobile phone by SMS, so you can shop online without worrying. If you enter your SecureCode correctly, the system will verify that you are the legitimate cardholder and the payment process can then proceed.
Air Dolomiti has always complied with the most advanced security standards suggested by the circuits.