The actual baggage allowance can differ according to the fare booked. Below you will find an indication of our general baggage rules per travel class and for Miles&More members, Hon Circle, Senator and Gold Star Alliance.
AIR DOLOMITI FARES (conditions for bookings from 1st January 2020), click here.
ECONOMY LIGHT: 1 cabin bag max 8kg ,no checked-in luggage
ECONOMY CLASSIC: 1 cabin bag max 8kg + 1 checked-in suitcase max 23kg
ECONOMY FLEX: 1 cabin bag max 8kg + 1 checked-in suitcase max 23kg
BUSINESS SAVER: 2 cabin bags + 2 checked-in suitcases, each up to max 32kg
BUSINESS FLEX: 2 cabin bags + 2 checked-in suitcases, each up to max 32kg
Each suitcase may measure max. 158 cm (width + height + depth).
Cabin bags may measure max. 115 cm (width + height + depth).
1 piece of carry-on baggage up to 8kg for flight to/from Italy.
Our partners may have different baggage rules. If part of your journey is with another airline, please check their baggage rules.
Baggage and transfers
When transferring, you only need to collect your baggage and check it in again for your connecting flight, if:
• You have purchased 2 or more tickets from different airlines that have dissimilar conditions
• You arrive at one airport and your connecting flight departs from another airport
• Your transfer lasts longer than 12 hours or your next flight departs the next day.
Allowances on other airlines
Baggage allowances and policies can vary from airline to airline. If your journey includes a flight with an airline other than Air Dolomiti, your checked baggage allowance may be different:
• If your entire journey is with another airline, their checked baggage allowance will apply. For example, if you fly Lufthansa from Milan Malpensa to Munich, Lufthansa’s baggage policy applies, even if the flight is operated by Air Dolomiti,
• If your journey includes connecting flights with more than one airline, the checked baggage policy of the airline that operates the longer leg will apply. For example, if you fly with Lufthansa from New York to Munich and connect onto Air Dolomiti to Venice, the leg with Lufthansa is longer and their baggage policy applies to the whole journey.
Subscribe our newsletter