The undersigned company, Air Dolomiti S.p.A. Linee Aeree Regionali Europee, with registered office in Dossobuono di Villafranca (VR), via Paolo Bembo, 70, VAT number IT-00445990310, in its capacity as "Data Controller" for the processing of personal data, provides the following information, to users browsing its websites listed below, pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016, unified in content relating to the scope of data processing and management, broken down and separated by processing purposes, according to the specificity of acquisition of personal data on the various pages of the website from which the user can be redirected.
Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter the "Regulation"), this page describes the processing of the personal data of users who visit the website of the undersigned company, Air Dolomiti S.p.A. Linee Aeree Regionali Europee, which can be access electronically via the following addresses:
Source of data and purpose of data processing
The data provided are processed by the company Air Dolomiti S.p.A. Linee Aeree Regionali Europee for the following purposes:
1. to execute the services requested, as well as for the activities connected with and/or instrumental to the correct management thereof; the services that the airline Air Dolomiti S.p.A. L.A.R.E. offers are:
1.1 the issuance of flight tickets, managed by the Autonomous Holder, Amadeus IT Group SA ('Amadeus') on its web portal
1.2 the sending of booking confirmations
1.3 services related to the flight you booked, and information related to the flight and baggage services
1.4 management of the procurement process.
2. for the purpose of sending and/or receiving quotes relating to services offered by the undersigned Air Dolomiti S.p.A. L.A.R.E.;
3. with respect to obligations provided for by laws, regulations and EU legislation, as well as by instructions given by authorities legitimated by the law and by supervisory and control bodies.
4. sample analysis of customer satisfaction, i.e. the level of service received by customers. This purpose does not require consent but only information, as it has no marketing or profiling purposes.
5. browsing of the website, in relation to the possibility of collecting data from the User necessary at a technical level. The following information is collected:
a. Internet Protocol (IP) address or the name of the device used;
b. type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the Website;
c. date and time of visit;
d. the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.);
e. other parameters related to the operating system and computer environment of the device.
6. administrative-accounting activities, or to carry out activities of an organisational, administrative, financial and accounting nature, such as internal organisational activities and activities functional to the fulfilment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations.
The process of selling flight tickets via the website of Air Dolomiti S.p.A. L.A.R.E. is entirely carried out by the partner Amadeus IT Group SA ("Amadeus"), Autonomous Data Controller, a company registered with the Commercial Registry of Madrid, VAT No. ES-A84236934, with registered office located in Via Salvador de Madariaga 1, 28027 Madrid (ESP), certified according to PCI-DSS http://www.amadeus.com. No data relating to the credit cards used for payments is managed, acquired, processed or retained by Air Dolomiti S.p.A. L.A.R.E.
7. sending out newsletters. Pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003, as amended (“Privacy Code”) and EU Regulation 2016/679 (“Privacy Regulations” or “GDPR”), AIR DOLOMITI S.p.A. Linee Aeree Regionali Europee, with registered office in Via Paolo Bembo, 70, 37062 Frazione di Dossobuono - Villafranca di Verona - Italy, VAT Number 00445990310 (hereinafter referred to as the “Company” or the “Data Controller”) intends to inform you that, in case of your express consent (pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) of the Privacy Regulations), your personal data shall be processed to provide you with updates on all promotional and commercial initiatives, by sending advertising and/or promotional materials via email (hereinafter referred to as the “Newsletter”). In addition, in case of your express optional consent (pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) of the Privacy Regulations), your personal data shall be processed for the provision of personalized communications and promotions and customer analysis in order to improve the service offered (profiling). We may, with your consent, carry out analytical activities on purchasing habits and data optionally provided during registration or at a later stage through a web portal or through communication of data through a questionnaire.
Consent for marketing purposes is required to subscribe to the newsletter, as the latter does not contain informational content other than promotional content. In fact, the normative definition of “advertising” includes “any type of message that is disseminated, in any way, in the exercise of any commercial, industrial, artisanal or professional activity for the purpose of promoting the sale or transfer of movable or immovable goods or property, the provision of works or services or the establishment or transfer of rights and obligations over them”.
The data you provide shall be processed primarily on paper and/or using IT tools under the authority of the Data Controller, by individuals specifically authorized and instructed in the same processing (pursuant to Article 2-quaterdecies of the Privacy Code and Articles 28 and 29 of the Privacy Regulations). We inform you that appropriate security measures are also adopted pursuant to Articles 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulations to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access to the same data.
The data may be communicated, within the EU, in full compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Code and the Privacy Regulations, to the following parties: to financial authorities and/or other public authorities, where required by law or at their request; to the facilities, individuals and external companies that the Data Controller uses to carry out activities connected with, instrumental to or consequent to the execution of the Newsletter service; to external consultants, where designated in writing as Data Processors. The updated list of Data Processors can be provided upon request by the Data Subject. The Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be contacted by sending a regular communication to the corporate office or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data required to send the Newsletter shall be processed based on an “OPT-OUT” management model, that is, until the Data Subject exercises the right to unsubscribe from the service. You may exercise your rights under Articles 15 et seq. of the Privacy Regulations, at any time, for access, rectification, transformation, blocking, deletion and restriction of the data processing.
8. the exercise of rights. Personal data, in the event of the exercise of rights by the data subject, shall be processed as specified in the specific policy appended to the request form at the page bottom
Personal data shall not be disclosed.
As regards purpose (10), the legal basis is:
You are also hereby informed that personal data shall be processed in compliance with current legislation that provides, inter alia, for the fact that they are processed lawfully and fairly, collected and recorded for specific purposes.
Duration of processing
Data Processor (DPC) and Data Protection Officer (DPO)