Please update your browser to visualise this site correctly. Update your browser now
The online check-in service offers you the possibility to easily check-in from home.
As soon as you have checked-in, you can choose to print your boarding pass or to send it directly to your mobile device.
If you fly only with your hand luggage, with your online boarding pass you can go directly to the security checks.
Within 23 hours before departure you can check in online, select your seat and print out your online boarding pass or have it sent to your mobile phone. If you try to do it before 23 hours the system will show you the following error message: “We were unable to find to find a valid ticket for you. Please refer to the Lufthansa Callcenter.”
Online check-in is already possible 23 hours before departure for the following flights:
Bologna - Munich
Turin - Munich
Passengers can choose seats and print boarding passes online or receive them on their mobile phones: all this from the comfort of their own homes, offices or even while traveling, for themselves and accompanying persons.
You can finalize your check-in either through our website, or directly from our counters at the Airports with no extra charges.
Passengers with PLUS* (1 item of hold luggage - max. 23 Kg) or EMOTION* (1 item of hold luggage - max. 32 Kg) fare can check-in on-line at their convenience and drop off their luggage simply and quickly at the check-in desk at the airport prior to departure.
Passengers with a LIGHT fare that only includes hand baggage may go directly to the security check with boarding passes.
1) Boarding passes (printed or on mobile phone) allow passengers to go directly to the gate. It is always advisable to check the monitors that gate numbers have not been changed.
2) In addition to boarding passes, it is compulsory to present a valid identity document.
3) * Passengers with hold luggage must go to the check-in counter at least 40 minutes prior to departure.
4) It is advisable to comply with the boarding time indicated on boarding passes to prevent places being reassigned.
5) It is compulsory to observe the hand luggage limits envisaged by the fare scheme: LIGHT fare, 1 item of hand luggage (max. 7 kg); PLUS / EMOTION fare, 2 handluggages max 10kg. Please also note that luggage must not exceed maximum dimensions of 55 x 40 x 20 cm.
Information on passenger rights as per EU Regulations
If you have been refused transport or if your flight is cancelled or delayed by more than two hours, ask at the check-in counter or the gate for a written statement of your rights, in particular as regards compensation and assistance.
More information about passenger rights: http://www.lufthansa.com/online/portal/lh/cmn/generalinfo?nodeid=2162086&l=it&cid=1000273