Please update your browser to visualise this site correctly. Update your browser now
The aim of the TRI (A) training course is to train aircraft license holders to the level of competence defined in FCL.920 and adequate for a TRI.
The training course is designed to develop thorough safety awareness by teaching the knowledge, skills and attitudes relevant to the role of the TRI. The course is designed to deliver training in theoretical knowledge instruction, flight instruction and FSTD instruction on the EMB170/190 type family.
Particular attention is given to the applicant’s maturity and judgment including an understanding of people, their behavioural attitudes and variable levels of learning ability.
The training course meets the requirements of the (EU) No 1178/2011 and the related AMC and GM.
Applicants for a TRI certificate on the EMB 170/190 shall:
1. be at least 18 years of age;
2. hold a CPL, MPL or ATPL pilot license on the EMB 170/190 family aircraft;
3. have completed 1500 hours flight time as a pilot on multi-pilot aircrafts;
4. have completed, within the 12 months preceding the date of application, 30 route sectors, including take-offs and landings, as PIC or co-pilot on the EMB 170/190 family aircraft, of which 15 sectors may be completed in an FFS representing the EMB170/190 type; and
5. be entitled to act as PIC on the EMB 170/190 during flight instruction.
Training Course Content
• Teaching and Learning Instruction in compliance with AMC1 FCL.920;
• Technical Theoretical Knowledge Instruction;
Duration: 6 working days.
Location: Verona (Italy).
Simulator Flight Training:
• Full Flight Simulator (with previous TRI experience) – 3 sessions, 12hrs including Right Seat Training;
• Full Flight Simulator (without previous TRI experience) – 4 sessions, 16hrs including Right Seat Training;
• Full Flight Simulator Assessment of Competence – 4 hrs.
Duration: 5/8 working days.
Location: to be defined.
Aircraft Flight Training:
• EMB 195 flight training;
• EMB 195 Assessment of Competence.
Duration: 2 working days.
Location: to be defined.
Standard Course: the course is organized in specific dates with a minimum of 4 applicants.
Year 2019/2020: to be defined, on demand
Flex Course: the course is tailor-made to the applicants’ requirements. The course start can be agreed at any time during the year.
NOTE: Customers requiring the TRI Restricted certification will not undertake the aircraft flight training.
For more information e-mail us at ATO@airdolomiti.it