Please update your browser to visualise this site correctly. Update your browser now
|Business Lounge||SEN Lounge|
|Star Alliance Gold Card Member||YES only with an EN Business Class ticket*||NO|
|Business Class Passenger||YES only with an EN Business Class ticket*||NO|
|FTL||YES holding a Star Alliance** / EN Business Class ticket||NO|
|SEN||YES holding a Star Alliance** / EN Business Class ticket||YES holding a Star Alliance** / EN Boarding Pass|
As a general rule, lounge facilities exist for the following passengers if departing on an AIR DOLOMITI flight:
• HON Circle Members (HON)
• Senator Members (SEN)
• Star Alliance Members with Gold Status (YY*G)
• Business Class passengers.
***Frequent Travellers (FTL) are not entitled to use the lounge***
HON, SEN and YY*G may bring one companion into the lounge.
- Infants do not count as a companion.
- HON Circle members and First Class passengers may also bring their family members (spouse/partner, children) into the lounge provided the children are younger than 18.
- Senators may bring one companion and their children into the lounge provided the children are younger than 18.
Access is only possible in combination with a valid boarding pass for a same-day departing Air Dolomiti operated flight (charter flights are excluded). Currently lounges are available for Air Dolomiti passengers in the following Italian airports: Verona, Venice, Florence, Bologna, Turin and Milan Malpensa (in Bari the service is not available for the moment).