Please update your browser to visualise this site correctly. Update your browser now
HON, SEN and YY*G may bring one companion into the lounge.
(Munich, Frankfurt, Milan Malpensa airports)
YES, one travelling companion plus a life partner/spouse + children under 18
|YES, one travelling companion|
|SEN||YES, one travelling companion + children under 18||YES, one travelling companion|
|Star Alliance Gold Card Member||YES, one travelling companion||YES, one travelling companion|
|Business Class Passenger||No admission||No admission|
- Infants do not count as a companion.
- HON Circle members and First Class passengers may also bring their family members (spouse/partner, children) into the lounge provided the children are younger than 18.
- Senators may bring one companion and their children into the lounge provided the children are younger than 18.
Please note that some airport lounges in Italy may be temporarily closed; Lufthansa lounges in Frankfurt and Munich airports are open with service adapted to meet the current restrictions. For updated information please see Lufthansa website.
|Business Lounge||SEN Lounge|
|Star Alliance Gold Card Member||YES only with an Air Dolomiti Business Class ticket*||NO|
|Business Class Passenger||YES only with an Air Dolomiti Business Class ticket*||NO|
|FTL (Frequent Traveller)||YES holding a Star Alliance** / Air Dolomiti Business Class ticket||NO|
|SEN||YES holding a Star Alliance** / Air Dolomiti Business Class ticket||YES holding a Star Alliance** / Air Dolomiti Boarding Pass|
As a general rule, lounge facilities exist for the following passengers if departing on an AIR DOLOMITI flight:
• HON Circle Members (HON)
• Senator Members (SEN)
• Star Alliance Members with Gold Status (YY*G) -> Important: passengers who have a Star Alliance Gold card only have access to Lufthansa’s Lounge in Milan Malpensa if they are customers of Lufthansa (LH), United Airlines (UA), Air Canada (AC) or All Nippon Airways (NH). This is irrespective of the fare they have booked.
• Business Class passengers.
***Frequent Travellers (FTL) are not entitled to use the lounge with an exception for Milan Malpensa Airport, where the access to Lufthansa VIP Lounge is allowed also for FTL with Air Dolomiti boarding pass***
Access is only possible in combination with a valid boarding pass for a same-day departing Air Dolomiti operated flight (charter flights are excluded).
Currently lounges are available for Air Dolomiti passengers in the following Italian airports: Verona, Venice, Florence, Bologna, Turin, Milan Malpensa, Pisa and Bari. Access to lounges is possible also in the airports of Linz and Graz (Austria).
|Business Lounge||SEN Lounge||First Class Lounge|
|HON Circle - First Class Passengers||YES||YES||YES|
|SEN Gold Members||YES holding a Star Alliance** / Air Dolomiti Business Class ticket||YES holding a Star Alliance** / Air Dolomiti Boarding Pass|
|Star Alliance Gold Card Member||NO||NO||NO|
|Business Class Passenger||YES only with an Air Dolomiti Business Class ticket*||NO||NO|
|FTL (Frequent Traveller)||YES holding Air Dolomiti Business/Economy Class ticket||NO||NO|