Air Dolomiti, under the sign of progressive growth, announces the expansion of its network.
With summer operations, starting from 31 March, the airline intensifies the connections to reach Munich and Frankfurt.
Air Dolomiti will operate the following routes:
- Turin – Munich: 5 flights per day from Monday through Friday and 3 flights on Saturday and Sunday for a total of 31 times per week
- Turin – Frankfurt: 4 flights per day for a total of 28 times per week
- Pisa – Munich: 2 flights per day for a total of 14 times per week
which will be in addition to the current flights from Verona, Venice, Florence, Bologna and Bari to Munich (and from Verona to Frankfurt) for which travellers have already been able to count on multiple flights per day for some time now.
The usual collaboration between Air Dolomiti and Lufthansa, on the other hand, is reinforced with the following flights:
- Malpensa – Munich: 12 times per week (2 flights per day from Monday through Friday and 1 flight per day on Saturday and Sunday)
- Florence – Frankfurt: 21 times per week (3 flights per day)
- Munich – Graz: 12 times per week (2 flights per day from Monday through Friday and 1 flight per day on Saturday and Sunday)
- Frankfurt – Linz: 7 times per week (1 flight per day)
Furthermore, from the upcoming summer season, Air Dolomiti will connect the Genoa and Trieste airports with Munich and, once a week, the Ancona, Cagliari, Catania and Palermo airports, also with the Bavarian airport. On behalf of the parent company, the airline will also operate out of Munich toward important European destinations such as Birmingham, Bilbao, Brussels, Cluj, Copenhagen, Gothenburg, Nice, Marseille, Luxembourg, Prague, Toulouse, Lyon, etc.
“With the summer operations, we reinforce our presence in the Italian territory and we continue our growth plan that began last year. We are currently selecting personnel and our fleet is expanding progressively: we now operate with 13 aircraft.” - stated Joerg Eberhart, President & CEO of Air Dolomiti, going on to say: “The development of Air Dolomiti is a further positive sign that confirms the validity of the work we have done thus far, as well as the goals achieved.”
The expansion of the airline’s offer guarantees an even more capillary and efficient service of flights for passengers, with times that are convenient and optimised for connections with other European cities.