INFORMATION NOTE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 ITALIAN LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/03
The undersigned Company, Air Dolomiti S.p.A. European Regional Airlines, with registered office in Dossobuono di Villafranca (VR), via Paolo Bembo, 70, VAT no. 00445990310, Tel. +39 045 8605211 and Fax +39 0481474540, "Data Controller" of the Processing of the personal data, is required to provide certain information concerning the use of the personal and/or sensitive data.
To register in the mailing list which makes it possible to receive, automatically and free via electronic mail, updates from Air Dolomiti S.p.A., you can use the form provided on this page.
The newsletter is sent via e-mail to those who request it specifically by completing the form included on this page and authorising the undersigned to process their personal data. Contribution of the data is optional. The refusal to provide the data makes it impossible to subscribe to the newsletter service and receive any promotional communications for which specific consent is requested.
Purpose of the processing
Methods for processing the data
- The personal data provided by the users will be used to send the newsletter which includes information on products and events of the undersigned company, without specific promotional or marketing purposes. The data will not be disseminated.
- The personal data provided by the users who consent to their use for promotional and marketing purposes may be used for this purpose, with the sending of promotional material (as for example special offers and discounts) by the undersigned company. The details may be used also for customer satisfaction surveys and statistical purposes. The data will not be disseminated.
The data collected is processed with paper and computer tools. Suitable and updated security measures are followed to prevent the loss of the data, their illegal or incorrect use and unauthorised access. Your data will be included in our contact management, through a “Double Opt-In” management model in accordance with the legislation in force. You will be sent an e-mail at the coordinates provided in the form subscribing to the service, to which you must respond to confirm your registration. If you do not confirm, the registration will not be completed and therefore the newsletter service will not be activated.
Furthermore, we wish to inform you that your personal data will be processed in compliance with the methods indicated by Art. 11 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 which anticipates, among other things, that the data will be processed legally and correctly, gathered and registered for certain purposes, that are specific and legitimate, accurate and, if necessary, updated, pertinent, complete and not excessive relative to the purposes of the processing.
The rights of the interested party.
You may exercise your rights vis-a-vis the Data Controller of the processing at any time, pursuant to Art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 which we provide here in its entirety: Art. 7 Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 - Right of access to the personal data and other rights
Consequence of the failure or only partial conferment of data.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or otherwise of his/her personal data, even if it has not yet been registered, and its communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to receive the information of the origin of the personal data; the processing purposes and methods; the logic applied in case of processing using electronic instruments; the identification details of the data controller, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to Art. 5 paragraph 2; the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or which they could become aware of as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or employees.
- The interested party has the right to obtain: the update, correction or, when he/she desires, the integration of the data; the cancellation, transformation into anonymous format or the blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, including that which does not have to be kept relative to the purpose for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; the certification that the operations listed in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data was communicated or disseminated, except if that fulfilment turns out to be impossible or entails the use of obviously disproportionate means compared to the right protected.
- The interested party has the right to object, in all or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of his/her personal data, although pertinent to the purpose of the collection, to the processing of personal data that concern him/her for purposes of sending advertising material or direct sales or for conducting market studies or marketing communication.
The conferment of the data provided by you is optional and therefore we wish to inform you that the failure to confer it or only partially confer the aforementioned data can prejudice or make the fulfilment of the service requested by you difficult. Duration of the processing
We wish to inform you that the data will be processed for the duration corresponding to the conclusion of the service requested by you, or until you ask to unsubscribe from the newsletter in an e-mail message informally containing that request to the following e-mail address email@example.com. Manager of the processing
We wish to inform you that the Manager of the processing is Mr Fabio Biancotto, who can be contacted at the aforementioned address of the headquarters of Air Dolomiti S.p.A. European Regional Airlines or at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Having read and understood the information, I consent to the processing of the data provided by me for the purpose indicated in point (a) - Subscription to the newsletter - and (optionally) for the purposes listed in point (b).