For children between 5 and 12 years of age that travel without an adult, it is necessary to ask for special assistance in advance.
- For brothers/sisters that travel together (same reservation, address) and are both minors, the service is paid only once.
- Minors between 5 and 11 years of age do not necessarily need the minor service if accompanied by a passenger of 12 years of age or older.
Minors less than 5 years of age must be necessarily accompanied by an adult:
- if the adult is the brother or sister of the minor, s/he must be at least 15 years of age; if s/he is not the brother/sister, s/he must be major of age.
- A child less than 5 years of age cannot travel alone under any circumstances and must be accompanied by an adult.
Minors of 12 years of age or older: the request for service for not accompanied minors is not compulsory but optional.
For passengers older than 18 years of age, the minor service cannot be requested.
Service costs that must be paid the day of departure at the ticket office counter:
- 40 Euro direct European flights each leg
- 80 Euro European flights with connecting flight