- - close all+ show all
- 1) Pets
Since carrying pets (dogs and cats) on board our aircraft is subject to seat availability, before making reservations through any booking channel, please enquire in advance with the Airline for confirmation that the service can actually be booked.
On receipt of such confirmation from the Airline, proceed with booking as soon as possible so that other reservations of the same service do not change the effective availability indicated.
Fares for carrying pets in the cabin (PETC): €50.00 per route
Fares for carrying animals in the hold (AVIH): €100.00 for containers measuring no more than 80x55x55cm
€200.00 for containers measuring no more than 100x65x70cm
These fares are valid for all commercial flights managed by Air Dolomiti (Verona-Munich, Verona-Frankfurt, Venice-Munich, Bergamo-Munich, Florence-Munich, Bari-Munich and respective return flights).
For information on rates and conditions of carriage for pets in the cabin or the hold for all itineraries envisaging flights proceeding from Munich or Frankfurt, contact the airline operating the flight in question since all payments will be made in line with the procedures of that airline.
- 2) Over sized baggage
In case of the need to carry a luggage of weight higher than the foreseen allowance or of cumbersome dimensions, it is necessary to inform the airline and forward a request in advance, specifying the number of pieces, the dimensions, and total weight in kg.
The maximum weight allowed for particularly large luggage is generally 45 kg, except for specific local limitation.
By informing the company in advance, it is possible to speed operations at the airport. For each reservation, it is not possible to request confirmations for extra luggage exceeding 100 kg.
Luggage that exceed 45 kg are not checked as checked luggage: in this case it is recommended to ship via Cargo.
- 3) Hand baggage
The hand luggage that can be carried aboard must have maximum dimensions of 55 X 40 X 20 cm. Its weight depends on the fare purchased on legs Munich-Verona, Frankfurt-Verona, Munich-Florence, Munich-Bari, Munich-Venice, Munich-Milan Bergamo, Munich-Bologna and all seasonal flights:
LIGHT fare: 1 hand baggage (7kg)
PLUS fare: 1 hand baggage (10kg) + briefcase or laptop
EMOTION fare: 1 hand baggage (10kg) + briefcase or laptop
For all other flights from/to Munich (except for Munich-Verona, Munich-Florence, Munich-Bari, Munich-Venice, Munich-Milan Bergamo and Munich-Bologna flights) and from/to Frankfurt (except for Frankfurt-Verona) hand baggage does not have to exceed 8 KG in weight.
It is also possible to carry onboard objects of small dimensions such as:
- 1 handbag or similar
- 1 coat or overcoat
-1 umbrella or walking stick
- 1 small camera
-1 handbag and baby food to use during the flight
All luggages that exceed these indicated dimensions must be stored in the cargo hold and handed in upon check-in.
The hand luggage can be carried with no additional fees. For safety reasons and for the limited space in the overhead compartments, it is not possible to carry more than 1 luggage aboard.
- 4) Carriage of sports equipment
Sports equipment must always be notified to the Airline in advance so that transport feasibility can be verified.
There are two categories - small and medium - with different tariffs.
CATEGORY LUGGAGE EU RATES SMALL up to 15 kg
and/or 1,40 m
SKI/WATER SKI EQUIPMENT
35 EUR MEDIUM 15-32 kg
and/or 1,41-2 m
SKI/WATER SKI EQUIPMENT
BICICLES* - KITE BOARD
*only bicycles without engines/motors are accepted (NO e-bikes).
Ski/water ski equipment : a pair of skis, ski sticks, boots, one snowboard, a pair of water skis.
Golf equipment: a golf bag including golf clubs, balls, and gloves.
Fishing equipment: a box for baits, bag or net and also a fishing rod, bag or box.
Other special luggage: contact the Customer Service Centre at +39-045-2886140
- 5) Extra baggage fee
In case of a overweight luggage, upon check-in the passenger shall pay a surcharge depending on the category of its baggage:
BIG: max 23kg - over 158 cm
HEAVY: 24 - 32 kg, max 158 cm
HEAVY + BIG: 24 - 32 kg, over 158 cm
EXTRA HEAVY: 33 - 45 kg, max 158 cm
EXTRA HEAVY + BIG: fra i 33 - 45 kg, oltre i 158 cm
Click here for more information about European rates.
- 6) Carry on baggage and check baggage allowance
Free luggage (European flights)
On flights Munich-Verona, Frankfurt-Verona, Munich-Florence, Munich-Bari, Munich-Venice, Munich-Milan Bergamo and Munich-Bologna free allowance without the need to pay any supplement is granted to the following luggage:
LIGHT fare no checked baggage allowed (ONLY 1 hand baggage; for the little children up to 2 years also 1 buggy permitted) PLUS fare 1 piece max 23 kg EMOTION fare 1 piece max 32kg Infants up to 2 years 1 piece max.10kg + 1 stroller/carrying basket/car seat with PLUS or EMOTION fares
Once finalized a reservation at the LIGHT fare, you want to add an hold baggage, additional costs are as follows:
within 1 working day after the purchase € 29 one way within 1 working day prior to departure € 35 one way
Less than one working day prior to departure: from € 50, depending on the size and weight of luggage (see attached file)
This change can only be made through our Customer Service Center, reacheable by phone Monday to Friday from 8.30 a.m. to 8.00 p.m. and on Saturday and Sunday from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. (except public holidays).
Passengers with LIGHT fare- who want to add an hold baggage- can pay it also directly at the airport. For a standard baggage the fare is € 50.
Tickets not directly purchased from this site, but on different portals (like EDREAMS, EXPEDIA, OPODO or similar) are usually included in the fare conditions of the "LIGHT PACK". The Light fare is inclusive of 1 hand luggage (max. 7 kg), while checked baggage is not included. Requests for extra baggage or date changes need to be made directly to the service center of the web site where you purchased the ticket.
Passengers who are HON Circle or Senator are entitled to a higher allowance:
- HON Circle partner: 1 piece additional kg to the allowance foreseen by the fare purchased (EMOTION fare: 32kg, PLUS/LIGHT fare: 23kg)
- Senator: 1 piece additional kg to the allowance foreseen by the fare purchased (EMOTION fare: 32kg, PLUS/LIGHT fare: 23kg)
What items can not be transported in checked baggage?
All valuables (including keys, car keys,...), fragile or perishable items (eg food, medicines, jewelry, cameras, computers, etc. ..) can not be packed in checked baggage.
In case of damage or theft, the Company is not responsible for them.
- 7) Delivery at aircraft
The Delivery At Aircraft procedure includes acceptance of baby buggies, wheelchairs and crutches until boarding.
These items will be collected when passengers get on board of the plane and kept in hold because of lack of space in cabin and they will be delivered back to the owners when they get off the plane.
The procedure is applied if required by the passenger.
- 8) Expectant Mothers
Up to the 36th week or 4 weeks prior to the expected delivery date, the passenger can travel on Air Dolomiti's flights without medical or gynaecological certificate, provided that pregnancy does not present any particular problem.
After this date, a medical certificate or the authorization of the Company's physician will be required.
- 9) Unaccompanied minors
Air Dolomiti is pleased to welcome children aged 2 to 17 years travelling unaccompanied by adults on board its flights.
There are different regulations depending on the age of the child:
1. 2 - 4 years: the accompanying service is compulsory and subject to authorisation by the airline, which provides special assistance for the minor through a dedicated employee from check-in at the departure airport through to arrival at the destination airport. Advance request concerning availability of the service must be sent to the airline before booking and purchasing the ticket at least 20 days before departure. The service is not compulsory if the child is accompanied by a brother or sister at least 16 years old; if accompanied by an adult who is not a relative, the accompanying person must be at least 18 years old.
2. 5 - 11 years: the accompanying service is compulsory and subject to authorisation by the airline, which provides a dedicated employee accompanying the minor from check-in at the departure airport through to arrival at the destination airport. Advance request concerning the availability of the service must be sent to the airline at least 72 hours before departure. The assistance service is not compulsory only if the child is accompanied by a passenger at least 12 years old.
3. 12 - 17 years: the accompanying service is optional and subject to authorisation by the airline. Advance request concerning the availability of the service must be sent to the airline at least 72 hours before departure.
The data requested when booking this service include the date of birth of the child together with full name, surname, family relationship, address and telephone number of the person accompanying the child in the airport and the person who will take charge of the child at the destination airport. Carefully check the accuracy of this information since any discrepancy will involve non-acceptance of the child at the departure airport or non-consignment at the destination airport.
Fees for the Unaccompanied Minor Service:
€40.00 per section for direct Air Dolomiti flights in Europe
This fee is valid for all commercial flights managed by Air Dolomiti (Verona-Munich, Verona-Frankfurt, Venice-Munich, Bergamo-Munich, Florence-Munich, Bari-Munich and respective return flights).
For information on fees and conditions for the Unaccompanied Minor Service for all itineraries envisaging flights proceeding from Munich or Frankfurt, contact the airline operating the flight in question since all payments will be made in line with the procedures of that airline.
For brothers/sisters less than 12 years old travelling together (same reservation, the same departure and destination addresses) also requiring the accompanying escort service, the fee will be applied only to one passenger.
For any information concerning travel documents, given the complex nature of services involving children, we recommend that you always contact competent authorities (Local Council, Local Police, Border Police) in order to obtain correct and updated information complete with current regulations.
- 10) Dangerous goods
For safety reasons the transportation of the following items in your checked-in or carry-on baggage is prohibited:
• Briefcases with built-in alarm devices
• Explosives, fireworks, flares
• Arms and ammunitions (except hunting or sporting arms). For further information please contact directly with the Airline. *
• Pressurized containers containing irritant gases, self-defense sprays, camping gas
• Containers with flammable liquids such as lighter fuel, paint, varnish, cleaning agents
• Items that ignite easily, such as matches
• Substances that emit flammable gases upon contact with water
• Oxidizing substances
• Poisonous (toxic) and infectious substances
• Radioactive materials and items
• Corrosive substances, such as acids, wet cell batteries
• Strongly magnetic materials
• All lighters in checked-in baggage, it is permitted to take one lighter if it is for personal use and filled with fully absorbed liquid fuel
* If a passenger want to transport a weapon, he has to inform the Airline company during the booking. For information about the service cost contact Air Dolomiti Customer Serivice: +39 045 288 6140
Air Dolomiti is available for any further information about dangerous goods
AIR DOLOMITI S.p.A. Linee Aeree Regionali Europee
Via Paolo Bembo, 70
37062 Dossobuono di Villafranca (VR) - Italia
tel. +39 045 288 6140
- 11) Passengers with reduced mobility
Disabled passengers have the possibility to request various types of assistance during embarking operations.
In order to provide an excellent service and due to limitations, the request for assistance must be asked in advance to the company.
The passenger has the possibility to transport his/her wheel chair in the cabin of the aircraft. To go from the Check-in area onboard of the aircraft, the passenger will be provided with a wheelchair that belongs to the airport and an attendant.
The types of service are 3:
- attendance until reaching the aircraft stairs
- attendance until the top of the aircraft stairs
- attendance to the seat
In case of particularly serious pathologies or disabilities, need to use medicines or medical equipment on board, it is suggested to contact the Company in advance, since it may be necessary to receive authorization by an Air Dolomiti's physician.
The Airline can refuse to embark a passenger if:
- the passenger could pose a threat to the safety of other passengers, the aircraft or the crew.
- the passenger's condition makes it impossible for the carrier to assist in case of an emergency situation.
The following passengers cannot be carried on board of Air Dolomiti flights:
- people with contagious/infectious disease
- people who recently suffered from a heart attack
- people who recently suffered from a stroke
For further information please contact
Air Dolomiti Customer Service + 39 045 2886140
Lufthansa worldwide +49 - 1805 805 805
- 12) Seminars to fly relaxed
In order to overcome the fear of travelling, Lufthansa organizes seminars to fly relaxed.
The seminars help solving the problem in a constructive way. Within the calm environment of a small group of about ten people you can learn new strategies with the guidance of an expert psychologist, in order to overcome the fear of flying, through relaxation exercises, discussions with people with similar difficulties, psychotherapeutic consulting and through the learning of effective methods to keep fear under control.
- 13) Safety measure at airports
Starting from Monday, 06 November 2006 the European Union has adopted new security rules that restrict the amount of liquids that you can take through security checkpoints.
They apply to all passengers departing from airports in the EU included domestic flights and on connecting flights from Europe.
At the security checkpoints, all passengers and their hand luggage must be checked for liquids in addition to other prohibited articles.
In the hand baggage only small quantities of liquids and gel-based products (healthcare products and cosmetics) are allowed with the following regulation:
• Liquids must be in containers with maximum capacity of 100 millilitres each (1/10 litre) or equivalent.
• All containers must be carried in a transparent, re-sealable plastic bag with a maximum capacity of one litre (e.g. a bag with dimensions cm 18 x 20).
• Only one bag per passengers (included infant) is permitted.
• Medication and special foodstuff needed during the flight can be carried outside the plastic bag.
They must be in any case checked at the security point.
• Duty-free articles purchased in an European airport or on board an aircraft registered in the EU may be carried on board inside a special bag that must be sealed by the duty-free shop staff.
In order to help the checkpoint staff, it is necessary to:
• Present all liquids at the checkpoint for examination.
• Remove laptops computers and large electrical devices from the hand baggage for the security screening.
- 14) Lounge access policy
Lounge facilities exist for the following passengers if departing on a AIR DOLOMITI flight and holding an AIR DOLOMITI ticket (101-xxxxxxxx):
• HON Circle Members (HON)
• Senator Members (SEN)
• Star Alliance Members with Gold Status (YY*G).
*** Business Class passengers and Frequent Travellers (FTL) are not entitled to use the lounge ***
HON, SEN and YY*G may bring one companion into the lounge.
- Infants do not count as a companion.
- HON Circle members and First Class passengers may also bring their family members (spouse/partner, children) into the lounge provided the children are younger than 18.
- Senators may bring one companion and their children into the lounge provided the children are younger than 18.