Please update your browser to visualise this site correctly. Update your browser now
The aim of the NOTECHS Evaluation course is to train TRIs and TREs to the level of competence required for adequate evaluation of CRM and Non-Technical Skills as defined in Regulation on Air Operations.
The training course is designed to develop standardized evaluation skills and adequate knowledge on typical NOTECHS behavioiral markers.
An applicant for a NOTECHS Evaluation Course should be a TRI, a TRE, a Captain qualified for conducting line checks according to Regulation on Air Operations or any professional pilot with an interest in CRM and NOTHECHS evaluation.
Training Course Content
The training syllabus for the NOTECHS Evaluation course includes both theoretical and practical training. The theoretical syllabus includes presentations on the subject and the practical training consists of real-world evaluation exercises with the use of filmed simulator scenarios.
Theoretical Knowledge Training
1. Regulation on Air Operations for Flight Crew. NOTECHS Assessment.
2. Feedback and Self-critique concepts.
3. Differences between Instruction and Evaluation.
4. Evaluation: guidelines, techniques, main errors.
5. Examinations Skills: TPC/OPC/Line Checks/others.
6. Individual assessment versus Crew assessment.
7. Assessors Role: role responsibility, assessor-applicant relationship, Briefing/De-briefing technique.
8. NOTECHS method: principles, rules, behavioural markers, example of Operational forms (Check/Training form and NOTECHS Observation/Evaluation Grid).
1. NOTECHS method: practical exercises.
2. Standardization: Group Evaluation Comparisons.
Duration: 1 working day.
Location: Verona (Italy)
Standard Course: the course is organized in specific dates with a minimum of 4 applicants.
16 October 2017 (registration deadline 16/08/2017)
13 November 2017 (registration deadline 12/09/2017)
Flex Course: the course is tailor-made to the applicants’ requirements. The course start can be agreed at any time during the year.
For more information e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org