Please update your browser to visualise this site correctly. Update your browser now
Contact Air Dolomiti Sales Center if you want to:
• Arrange assistance at the airport during boarding, disembarking and/or transfer
• Bring your own (manual or electric) wheelchair and/or use a cabin wheelchair
• Bring special medical equipment
• Bring your assistance dog into the cabin
• You need to request special assistance (and book your flight) at least 48 hours before departure.
• You must check in at the airport at least half an hour before the recommended check-in time
On July 26th 2008 the EC Regulation No. 1107/2006 concerning the rights of disabled persons and persons with reduced mobility when travelling by air has become effective.
The purpose of the regulation is to assure
"[...] the protection of and provision of assistance to disabled persons and persons with reduced mobility travelling by air, both to protect them against discrimination and to ensure that they receive assistance." (art. 1).
Download the EC Regulation No. 1107/2006.
The basic concern of the regulation is to guarantee to disabled persons and persons with reduced mobility the equal participation in air transport.
The prescriptions established by the regulation include the whole set of services required for all the activities concerning departure from, transit through and arrival at the airport.
To take advantage of the services of assistance it will be necessary to make a notification of the need for assistance to the air carrier or it's agent or the tour operator concerned at least 48 hours before the published time of departure of the flight.
For further information regarding the assistance under the responsibility of the managing bodies of airports click here.
For further information regarding the assistance by air carriers click here.
Airports offer a wide range of assistance services to disabled persons and persons with reduced mobility. You will find useful information on the official website of the interested airport.